Sunday, February 22, 2009

Thinking back....,

Sometimes, its just that i think,
that I hold no place in the lives of some people I love so much,

like I am here,
I am living,
I am growing,
I am blossoming,
I am loosing,
I am gaining.

But then there are them who are not at any of it,

They tell me of the going ons in their lives,
but dont miss my presence at them...,

Like I hate it, Memories bite.!
the difference between the past and the present hurts....

Life has certainly changed,
the relationships have weakened,

I wrote some years back, three of them maybe,

khne sunne may aya he,
ghata deta he qadar, ana roz roz ka,
par kia karen jo ho judai lambi itni,
k phr milne ki tammana bhi na rahe...!


Aur ab to haal ye he k,
judai ka ehsaas bhi ehsaas krne par hi hota he...!
It has become a reality, a solid mist, shy of its presence,
but always there when you look for it,

wahi k sahir khte hen,

magar ye ho na saka aur ab ye alam he,
tu nhi, tera gham, teri justujoo bhi nhi...
guzar rhi he kuch iss trh zindagi jese,
isse kisi k sahare ki arzoo bhi nhi,

Haye,

No comments: