Tuesday, February 10, 2009

new things..!

Ahhhhh,
I have slept so much, I feel tired of it,
since 4:30 till 1 am, about nine long hours,
dah........!

I sleep and I wake, and then I sleep again...!

Woke up listened to some radio, watched a tv serial, and then back on blogging....!

Well bht enjoy kia aaj....!

Hadia is getting engaged on fifteen of Feb, and for the first time, I am anxious, and am acting like a girl...!
the last thing I remeber before going to sleep, were flashes and slideshows running under my vision express,
and what slideshows,

clothes, make-up, hair cuts, this, that........... I dont know the names even....! :grin

well, it is a change, a huge one......!

and not to mention, that it was just yesterday, that I was saying,

k kuch log beniaz hote hen, aur kuch log beniaz dikhte hen,
aur zaroori nhi k jo beniaz dikhte hon, WO BENIAZ HON BHI....! ;grin

And a connected string of thought led me to think k mai fashion k baare mai jo patter patter lagi rehti hun, to mjhe bhi admit kr lena chahiye that I too have started taking some interest in that regard.....!
Ab masla tha ye k mai to hoti thi adha tomboy, fashion aur girlish harkaton se hoti thi chir,
[ jo k abhi bhi bare pemaane par qaim he]

amman ne utha k daal dia girls school mai, aur phr girls college mai....!
ab friends meri karti hen fashion, aur mai bethi shakle dekhti hun k ye ho kia raha he... :wonder

and then warda,s continuous taana- maro- fying that I dont know this and I dont know that...!
It,s hell....! believe me.....! :sorrow

to chaar nachaar mjhe bhi krna par rha he
[ kionk mera khayaal he k mjhe bhi thora sa insaan ka bacha lagna chahiye........]

lekin uss adat ka kia jo fashion related cheezen dekh kar mere mun se tareefen nikalti hen unn cheezon ki baabat....!
Maaar khaoungi kisi din wardi se........!

No comments: