Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Dialogue,

Life can be harsh,
life can be difficult,
it can be ugly even.
But unfair,
no, Its never unfair.
It has its divisions, it has its blessings and its wicked spells.

But you get them all, less or more,
sooner or later,
but All.!

Sometimes you may feel so, LIFE... UNFAIR..two words...!

but believe me, otherwise you are a princess,
but if you feel so, then let yourself
if you are jeolous, then be,
if you feel pity for yourself then do,
if you hate the world, you want to break the window panes,
My dear, you are most welcome....!


But there , my princess,
you are a princess,
for thorns,
they always come with the roses,
roses,
beautiful,
held,
known,
blooming,
dead,
burnt,
wilted,
sad,
unseen,
whatever way, but roses, my dear, roses anyway..!


And Life too, is a bed of roses,
its just that I dont talk of the thorns, I broke my skin with.....!

No comments: