Sunday, January 4, 2009

today....!

I am tryin hard to get Altaf fatima,s no..!
......................
......................
......................


I searched for many hours on net last night...!
The latest info was abt her second eye surgery, in whose result she can now, atleast see.

I got the names of some places she was in contact with...!
got the no,s of those through ptcl service,
2morrow I shall call,
keep the fingers crossed.....!

Even Feroz sons are not knowing abt her,
they are printing succesive editions of dastak na do, still they have no contact of hers...
Strange..!

READING ALAKHNAGRI...
[shall give a detail account]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont worry yaar,keep on trying and u'll get it.
Kabhi kabhi aisa bhi ho jata hai.

Y@mna rehman khan...! said...

hopefully I,ll...!
adress mil gaya he.......!
:p

Anonymous said...

:-0
I am shocked.

I didn't even know you had a blog, and that too an old one.

You just made me feel it was me who kept the relationship between and her. I never felt her so far from me...

You are so...

Forget it, doesn't matter. Nothing matters. It just passes on, everything passes on, everything dies out.

I wish I never knew you had a blog..

Y@mna rehman khan...! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Y@mna rehman khan...! said...

whoa...!mysteries...., well I am not a fan of them....!