Monday, January 26, 2009

I was a ........ ''dead pompei'', but Now ''I am alive''...!

aoa, bloggie!
yaar kia mausam he,
ahhhhhhhh.....!
kal bhi bht acha tha,
I enjoyed it so much yesterday,
I was feeling like, ''I am alive''

the air felt so good on skin as if every cell of mine was living to its fullest..!
I felt so free,


and then today,
ahhhh,
after four months I sat on ma chat,z wall..!
''kafi dinon baad apni scooter urai,'' [in my version of talk]
[: a naughty grin]


Thanks to maya, I love summers now, just due to this errand, I do...!
breaking the chains, and being what you are....!

People tell me it,s more sardi these days, but dunno I dont feel so,
atleast its better than that dry, barren, suffocating cold.......!

Atleast you feel that yeah, my dear you are living...., your dear skin can breath........!
everything not that God damn still, as if you are a part of the dead pompei....!




Believe me I was feeling lyk this a month before.... ''DEAD POMPEI''..!

2 comments:

umair said...

salam
questions again.......
how do u recover from being a "dead pompei" to a lively spirit?
from where do u get the driving force of life?

Y@mna rehman khan...! said...

abhi to kuch khabar nahi,

wese dost bhi rehmat hote hen,
unse bari driving force kia hogi...!

baqi Allah ki marzi ji cheez mai chahe, jis cheez ki shifaa rakh de....!
ye to Allah ka kaam he..!