Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thankyou my Allah, thakyou my God...!

Blog,
do thank your God....,
we should thank Him.


kal soch rhi thi k kitna karam he Allah saein ka,
k above all,
agar hum gire bhi to ussne hmare liye sambhalne wale rakh chore.
jald ya badair hamen ese logon ka saath mila, jinhon ne zakhmon par marham rakha aur zehr ka tiryaaq kia.
wrna marna kuch esa mushkil bhi to nhi...!

Paul coelho ki baat bhulaye nhi bhoolti.
I,ll accept the zahir and will let it lead me into a state of either holiness or madness.


mai unn logon k bare mai soch rhi thi,
jo gire honge, thokar kha gaye honge, uthne ki sakkat na hogi,
hath phele honge, aur thamne wala hath na hoga.
tanhai si tanhai hogi.

Hum itne ache haalon mai hen blog k kia kahun....!

Rabba saein tera bhti karam ae...!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yumi sometimes I wonder at the miracle of God. I mean how amazingly disastorous humans are.

They can make and break you. And it so strange to find that a person that can take everything away from you, can be the only life support of someone else!

I have loads of questions and hardly no answers...

Y@mna rehman khan...! said...

mayya answers of some wonderings are just a wonder....!
I wonder.....!