Sunday, July 19, 2009

cheese.....! :grin

I feel healthy you knw
a bit pissed off, for some bad comments I got..., but otherwise allright!

yaar blog, you know that I have stopped caring about stupid stuff people have to say
but one does get sensitive,
when he is so told to be a thing, that he has taken so much pains not to be....!


My mom qoutes a shair often

Go zara si baat par barson k yarane gaye
lekin itna to hua, kuch log pehchane gaye


aur iss case mai, lor hi ko nhi ji..! ;grin

I am coming over things early..., Right...,
Good girl aint I ..?
[bhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr]


HEY LISTEN BLOG.......! I hate diplomatic games....! [bhrrrrrrrr]
:p

4 comments:

Mommin said...

Hey!
Tell me more about ur self. Ur journey and evolution! How about a dialogue?

Y@mna rehman khan...! said...

well,
I do reply the comments on blog, and it is surely a Dialogue......!
:smile

and my blog is talks enough of ME..!
:grin [ I believe :p ]

Anonymous said...

Yes Evolution is the best aspect of a human life for me.

We move on. We hafta. Life makes us. The best thing about life is:

"All things must pass"

leaving u with experiences. It depends how you use those experinces to lead a better life.

Nice to hear you are getting over nonsensical judgements but irrelavant people.

ps: Hmmm Diplomats... well they are an essential part of politics. =p

Y@mna rehman khan...! said...

well, bad things are,nt that bad even...!
:smile

they help you improve,and grow as a strong person.
they mature you.....!

and evolution is natural,
just u need a blood group "B Positive"...

:grin