Sunday, March 1, 2009

dunno what to call it

I bought ''Deewan e Ghalib'' and ''A diary of a young girl'', today.
Dil ko kuch chen mila,

Qasam se, was feeling so very out of control last two days,
my nerves, they were going absolutely wild and I was acting so terribly bad,
that I just did nt want to tell you,
I was ashamed of my behaviour, my weakness, Myself........!
I hurt people bad...!

But it is a fact and has been a fact that I have been unable to cope with frustration.....!
The feelings, and their intensities get double and negative, both,
and i start acting like abnormals....!

Ohhh how insensitive a thing I become........!
I hate it, and I am sorry.........!

SORRY in capital letters....!

Mom I owe you so much,
I know its hard to raise a child like mine,
mom thanks for bearing all that much,
and being so very patient,
and so very caring and sensitive for treating sensibly the type I am.....!

No comments: