Friday, March 6, 2009

Two and a half hour talk... ooops

Blog, itna enjoy kia aaaj,

Today I was in mood,
It was just when I was near sleeping, that the bell rang, [phone bell]
It was Fati, mood turned on, and it went to its peak, as the talk gradually took it,s course,

talked so much and what gibberish.......!
I was so much in mood that I even was nt realizing what I am speaking and about what,
whoaaaa,

It was so fun
at one point, Fatima said about a drama from the book Heratkada by Ashfaq Ahmad sahab,
that she just has a feeling about this drama as if she knows it somehow,

And I very [ the stress is on very], philosphically replied,
" Fatima ye dramay hen.............!
ya to humne dekhe hen, Ya nhi dekhe,'' :surprised
and it was three minutes later that I realized what stupidity I had uttered.

Damn it, I am gramatically stupid.
Dunno where my mind resides half the time,
Maybe the astral world that I am so much allured by.

Thats just a maybe, You know....!



Near the end of the call, fati said
'kaash hum larke hote, mai bhi tujhe khti k aja meri taraf zara,
I said na yaar, larka bhi hoti tab bhi, busen khtm hen iss time,

khti he,
''Tumne ghurbat se bahir nikal kar nhi sochna na''

hahahaha, waqai that was so stupid, jab hum larke ban hi gaye thay, aur baqi day dreaming bhi kr hi li thi, to aik scooter konsi bari cheez thi.....!



She called, and the call prolonged for about 35-40 mins
and then I did for 40-50 mins
and then she for 40 mins again,


a single call in three turns.....,


Ghurbat k masail....! :grin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats sound like your feminie sense which is by default - no worries

Y@mna rehman khan...! said...

well, you can call it moods....!

Talking that much would be too much, even for a women,

except that she is praising her "bahoo", perhaps.