Sunday, March 1, 2009

Blog,
this posts and maybe the ones following it are I dont know a sequence to what,

Blog maybe people think that I have started taking a negative approach towards life or whatever and whatever,
but this is not so
I hate feelings getting accumulated in my throat like an unswallowed bite.

I want to feel them, they cannot be strong enough to melt me away or make me suicide.

Toofan ata he, aakr guzar jata he, kam az kam insaan bacha rehta he, and i love the person in me,
And I dont want its spirit to die, thats why i want to feel. I dont wanna be a dumb and numb, insensitive idiot.
I,ll bear pain but that thing........., No.

I am bad , I am lazy, and I am not proud of it,
and it is not so that I can not be otherwise,
its just that i have not tried in literal sense,
and yeah blog,
I am no different,
i am a stupid, day dreaming, unenthusiastic human being.

But I have a belief in myself,
today, maybe tomorrow, maybe the day after that,
I,ll break this shell, this monotony, this stagnancy,
and would soar high and lead ma way and add something positive.

Things will come, difficulties, hurdles, people, whatever whatever...,
but i would not stop and shine high in the sky, with my head held high that yeah I have proved my worth,
I am worthy enough to be called the crown of creatures,
and this my dear friend, aint a dream,
Its a BELIEF.

And I believe in my beliefs.....!

No comments: