Sunday, October 19, 2008

WORDS... my magic world...!

I,ve been friends with books since i got able to read the first word.
Have ALWAYS felt that when I open a book, or lay my eyes on a written piece of work...
words start talking to me....,


Have YOU ever felt so,
Don't you think that they have some metaphysical sense attached to them,
[ Har lafz ki apni aik mahiat hoti he...! ]
That is they depict of what they actually are...!
they show what they are used to, talk about..
they are a real depiction of the emotion they contain..!
THEY SPEAK OF THEMSELVES...!



when i read the word ''ghussa'' I find in it,s ''ghain'' alll the world,s anger.
when i read ''Khwahish'', I find in its ''hish'' the exact sketching of some longing, something missed out, something you yearn for.

DO,NT YOU.........?

No comments: