Tuesday, October 28, 2008

DEAR BLOG...!

I know that I am not coming that very regularly, like I am coming..., but am not posting much.., even though I have alot on my mind these days...,
still not sharing...!
cumin and leaving some crap material in drafts...,
jumbled ideas, confused words..., flawy things.., things not worth penning down...,
and then there you are, continuously telling me that you are fed up of them and Me........!

well there are reasons other than "MERA DIL NAHI KAR RAHA THA...",
u know the moody part of me..., :grin
ok, lemme give some examples...,
lyk there is alot of load shedding at ma place, I cant come on the times I want to,
I am forced to come only at the times when I am damn tired, and am fed up of all the things happening around me...!
U know what, I am loosing my that reputation of all the time smiley smiley girl...,
coz I m tired enough, even for smiling....!
and you know me, I cant force the things out of me, when I am not feeling of giving them out,
and then smile is more of a special case..., with that its damn hard...!

3 comments:

Hamza Asad! said...

Aoa Miss yamna, how are you doing? My dear, I have come up with an idea and I am (very aggressively) compiling the views of 5_6 v unique people. One of them I thought, I should ask is you! I am working on a cover story for US MAGAZINE named "Who wants to become a rock star?"


Now let me tell you what you have to do!

You have to portray your lifestyle in a v unique way like it should make the readers feel that Oh yaar, this girl is dynamically unpredictable! You have to show how you are a rockstar, wat makes you feel like that? by poetry? by excessive make over, what else?

As far as, I'm concerned, I have 7_10 3 piece suits, I wear the richest watch, take out my guitar, wear the rayban, and stand infront of the mirror shouting "I'm a rockstarr baby!!"

But that's quite weird, :)u have to write in your own style, don't worry about mistakes, I'll edit it! :)

Yamna, I want you to think on it and hit me back as soon as possible. I have talked with US folks, they need it soon! and hey, US MAGAZINE would also like to print your picture If you have any..

My official Id is decentsniper@gmail.com I have magazine's contacts on this Id. I need your reply within two days that I may send you the questions!

Thanks you Yamna, I have fulfilled my promise. Now you decide.

Hamza Asad! :)

Hamza Asad! said...

Yamna, I want you to think on it and hit me back as soon as possible. I have talked with US folks, they need it soon! and hey, US MAGAZINE would also like to print your picture If you have any..

My official Id is decentsniper@gmail.com I have magazine's contacts on this Id. I need your reply within two days that I may send you the questions!

Thanks you Yamna, I have fulfilled my promise. Now you decide.

Hamza Asad! :)

Y@mna rehman khan...! said...

well, what if i dont want to become one...! :P

well do you want me to write lies even if they are dynamites in themselves... GHOSH :o