Wednesday, October 22, 2008

THE summer past by......,

sharing about this summer,
I was very near to nature this time....,
and enjoyed plenty of it...!

many a rain and not missed....
this summer it usually rained at night, between 2-4:30 almost

a time when most of the people are busy sleeping...,
but there used to be ''I'' enjoying the rain...., into ma thought, soaking ma self....,
into ma thoughts, getting wet......., into ma thoughts, enjoying the hilarious weather...., and enjoying ma thoughts :grin
welll i felt so free, as if every bind on my body was breaking one by one with a ''clutch'' sound...,
[so well mixed with the sound of rain falling over.]

And all those times when i sat on the wall of ma chhat, controlling the imaginary reins of wind, driving ma imaginary bike on a speed of 110 km /hr,
feeling as young as a seven year old,
talking to the moon,
telling the stars long tales,
free of all the cares of the world,
living the moments with ma spirit light and free.........!



AND YOU KNOW THE BEST PART.....?
while enjoying those late night rains and moments I always use to feel, that look I am the only one enjoying it.. there is no one I can see, who is awake that late and enjoying the bliss of nature the way I am...,
Dunno but the thought gave me pleasure, I the only blessed soul .. MAYBE THE SELFISH PART OF ME...!

No comments: