Friday, September 11, 2009

Mujhse barham aap kia huay/ sari kainaat ho gai.

...
A big number of people less on the eid wishers list this time...

Magic wand's work....
Man does not remain content on the fair/unfair share of love that he is getting.
He asks for more, Alas ends up gettig none, and loosing even the one that he had.

Poor I, who did,nt understand that, and went asking for it, thinking that it was her right...!

So nobody to compare and discuss my eid preparations with,
[I have made no new dress for Eid this time, and I dont know Why...! ]
no early morning Eid wishes.

5 comments:

Amna Amjad said...

tumhare Eid achi guzre gii...fikar na karo.......tiyari rakho pori.....

Y@mna rehman khan...! said...

hmm, tryin

Amna Amjad said...

keep trying ...:)

Anonymous said...

Hello theek hai me hafta haspataal me reh k ai hun... par mari nahi hun...

Y@mna rehman khan...! said...

ji mai issi baice call krne se qasir rhi
aaj krungi call
:grin