Sunday, August 2, 2009

hadia,s nikah today

well, getting married at an early age, yup she is.....!

Apart from all the pros and all the cons [ usually told] , which keep exchanging their places,
with the variation of the perfect marrying age, and blah blah.....!
[ as per anybody and anybody thinks...! ]

What I thought was that marrying at an early age certainly has a charm,
which I and some of my other friends wont be enjoying, if we ever ever planned to get married....!

For marrying at that point of life would be such an OBVIOUS thing, especially,
with one friend holding her three kids at your one side
and the second holding her four at your other.
;grin

nothing unusual..., Dahhhhhhhh....!


NO CLIMAX
:p
[ as per a faavourite drama dialogue says]





hadia was not looking a darling, she was looking more than that
eagerly signing her nikah papers,
laughing like a toad
[ mind my eyes]

and making those faces
eating like a hippo
and looking like a barbie.!



I told you to mind my eyes, they see wierdly
;grin
javascript:void(0)
Publish Post
Soon she would be off to her new home
GOD BLESS HER,and may all her wishes be fulfilled...!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think getting married at an early age is better than late.

Anonymous said...

or wait... not getting married is best ...lolzzz

Y@mna rehman khan...! said...

I agree with the second option.......!
;grin