Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tales of No world........

There was a princess, she went asleep when got pricked.
And look here am I, I got pricked, and my yearn to wake has just begun.
But then, She was a princess and I am not.
That always mattered.

Then there was another, she looked back, and time freezed her with a witch,s spell.
[ But it was only hypothesizing, reality had been another, Always...!]
When I looked back, I got dumbfounded, kept looking for too long,
but then gulped down the poisoned apple, turned around aud moved forward.

2 comments:

Intellectual Solitude said...

simply love your blog and your writing style...

keep it up!!
:)
with love
your sis

Y@mna rehman khan...! said...

well, thanks.........

now I dont know ur name...,
and nicks,
you change them quite frequently...! :grin


by the by, I liked your first one the best, even though I am not a fan of pepper, and I hate mint....!
:grin