Thursday, May 21, 2009

mujh se barham aap kyaa hu’e

bht udaas rhi half the day,
exams parson khtm ho chuke hen,
The feeling that I am wasting my time and myself is intense,
exams khtm ho chuke hen, ab mera prhne ko dil he...,
[ while mean while the exams the mind has been creative and everywhere except studies, Damn Me....!]

The positive thing is that I have entry tests still, so the hardwork still matters a hell billion....,
maybe I,ll put myself into something useful...!

I am hating the laziness of days and numbing factors of the heat.!
the nights are also so and so...!
I have finally revived the same feeling of nausea, which makes me feel so unenthusiastic, inactive and dumb..!
Laughing hurts!
my tummy doesnt likes that maybe, so mean she/he is...!

Read Imran Series, even it was not a stimulas..., which I am desperately in need of...!
listening to Nusrat Fateh Ali khan,
feeling is coming...
And I wait.....!

Aaj ko’ii baat ho gayii
vo na aaye raat ho gayii

mujh se barham aap kyaa huay
sari qainaat ho gayii

mar gaye mariiz-e-shaam-e-Gham
dard se nijaat ho gayii

No comments: